- Larger than average One Bedroom Flat
- Benefiting from a spacious lounge
- Off street parking
- Walking distance to Hanger Lane Tube Station (Central Line)
- Gas central heating
- Fitted Kitchen
- Fully Furnished
- Well maintained landscaped communal garden
- Close to Bus routes
- Clean and tidy decoration
New refurbished large one bedroom purpose built top floor apartment. Located in popular residential development, benefits from a large lounge, fitted kitchen, bathroom and new double glazing windows. Well maintained landscaped communal garden. Walking distance from Park Royal station as well as Hanger Lane (there is an underpass under the A40).
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* First applicant £149.00 INC VAT
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £149.00 INC VAT
* Additional occupant fees £99 INC VAT
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit (TBD)
Fees may be charged on a per property or per person. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail or visit http://www.knight-young.com/tenant-fees.htm for more information about our fees.